Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cake anyone?

I wanted to do something a little bit different, so a few weeks ago I decided to try my hand at baking, well sort of, this is something my teenage son isn’t going to want to eat:D
I must admit, it does look tempting.

I had to hide it because he said to me after I made my last batch of bath bomb cupcakes “Mum, when are you going to make something we can actually eat?” My poor baby, so this one’s been hiding so he wasn’t disappointed once again.

So now every time I make soap, soap cakes or cupcakes, I have to make sure I make something good for him to eat as well.

Makes it very hard trying to keep my weight off, but a Mums got to do, what a Mums got to do:)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic... I can't even make a cake like that .. let alone soap... I would hide it too... someone would definately want too eat it... Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....yummmmmmmmmmm!! How fantastic does that look!! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan that is the best soap ever!! its making me feel like a piece of cake!
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. How talented are you! It looks divine, I'm sure it's smells divine & it looks too good to eat lol. Lovely work.

    See you on the C2M grapevine.

    Maria
    NewBawn

    ReplyDelete