Saturday, August 1, 2009

and the winner is..........


It was a hard decision deciding on the winner of our two handmade soap bars, but after much thought I decided to give our Free Organic Soaps to Kirsty from Hamperific.

The reason I chose this entry is because Kirsty hit on my whole philosophy of my business and that is to offer people all natural chemical-free products, in fact that is the reason my business started.

Kirsty mentioned that she herself had problems in the past with infections caused by bath products and thought that this could be a reason people don’t use bath bombs as much anymore, this is one reason I hadn’t thought to consider.

I think one of the causes of this concern is the artificial fragrances and other chemicals contained in many bath products. You can be confident that you won’t find any synthetic fragrances or chemicals in any of our Bath Bombs or All Natural Soaps.

A few people mentioned that cost could be a factor and I realize there are lots of cheaper Bath Bombs and Handmade Soaps available that are made with cheaper ingredients and artificial fragrances and colours, but my aim is to provide the best quality all natural products that I can, at the least expensive price I can offer.

My bath bombs contain Certified Organic Shea Butter, Goat’s Milk, Sweet Almond oil, French argyle clay and of course pure essential oils, so they are wonderful for your skin.

I’d like to thank everyone that took the time to enter and give me your valued comments and Kirsty your free luxury soaps will be arriving shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment