Monday, January 30, 2012

Vanilla & Spice

Well it's been quite a while since I last posted, where does the time go? I've noticed that Goggle has changed quite a bit since I last used it and boy is it taking me a while to find my way around. Never have been too good with computer stuff!  Anyhow, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

This is the Vanilla & Spice soap I made for the Christmas period, I added extra Apricot Kernel and Cocoa and Shea Butters on top of my normally used Olive, Coconut and Rice Bran oils.  Made from Vanilla Oleoresin and orange, clove and cinnamon essential oils, it smells really yummy.

6 comments:

  1. This soap looks wonderful and almost edible.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle:) I was happy with how it turned out except it was a bit shorter than my bars normally are, I discounted the water but I didn't think it would make such a difference in size, oh well, I'll know next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must agree, looks totally edible. I always find the men who come to my store buy up all my cinnamon soaps. Always hungry those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Jan! I'd love to take a whiff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amy:) I think Vanilla smells so tempting....

    ReplyDelete