Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Twilight

So sorry I haven't posted for ages, I was sick for a while and time just seems to have gotten away from me. One of my latest soaps is Twilight, why Twilight? I just thought it looked a bit like a full moon??? I'm not very good at coming up with soap names, I find it just so hard sometimes trying to think of something original, so I hope this is OK.

I had some left over soap that I wanted to try and use up and thought I'd go with the old faithful ball, but this time I embedded some extra soap squares into the balls to try something a bit different.

I've fragranced Twilight with French Lavender, Patchouli and Cedarwood, I think maybe I could have added a touch more fragrance, but for those who don't like lots of fragrance, then this would be perfect.

OK, over and out and I'll try not to take so long to post again next time:)

8 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better now, Jan. Wonderful soaps as always, and don't keep us waiting so long again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love the twist on the "normal" soap ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep on the mend now:) I'll try not to keep you waiting so long next time:D Thanks Amy, I was thinking a bit of a dark moon twist to Twilight if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero que ya te encuentres mejor.decirte que el jabón precioso y el nombre me encanta.un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark moon, full moon - Does this matter? No, because this soap is always beautiful to look at regardless of what picture You have in mind. For me it looks like a combination of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with pieces of white fudge. Hmm, I think, I have to check the freezer.
    I hope You're feeling better.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Monica and Petra, you both have beautiful soaps too:) Yep feeling better now thanks you Petra:) yum I could do with some fudge now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I like the detailed white pieces inside the 'moon'. They make the soap more interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Anne-Marie, interesting is good right? just a shame I didn't make the fragrance a bit stronger, but it seems to be selling well:)

    ReplyDelete