Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cyclone Ului

Well, I've just been though my first cyclone, a category 3 and very scary, so I'd hate to think what a category 4 would be like.

I'm so sorry to everyone I wasn't able to respond to, but we've only just got our power back after 3 days, so please be patient and I'll answer everyone as soon as I can.

I've had to throw out all the things from my fridge and freezer that didn't quite make it, what a horrible job that was! I also found it very upsetting having to throw away food when so many people go without it every day.

But, we're all safe and only suffered minor damage and God willing I won't have to go through another one ever again.

3 comments:

  1. As long as you are all ok , that all that matters.... the clean up job is a task indeed... I was in the Newcastle Earthquake Jan..and we really are helpless against mother nature when she turns it on... Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're safe - I feel for you having to throw out so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for your kind thoughts, yep, mother nature sure can be mighty powerful!

    ReplyDelete