Saturday, May 30, 2009

National Day of Thanksgiving

Today is National Day of Thanksgiving, so I just wanted to put a few things I'm thankful for in writing.

I’m thankful firstly for my family and our health and everything I’ve been given, as I’m sure everyone else is. I’m also thankful for a little magazine called "The Word for Today" that I start my day with most mornings.

The Word for Today is an Australian booklet that gives short daily bible-based guidance and encouragement, that I have found has helped me on many an occasion.

There is just so many times that I have read the word for that day when I feel that it has been written just for me with the help I need just at that particular time. If you're looking for a bit of inspiration or help at the moment it's a great place to have a look.

It is put out by UCB which also runs the Christian Vision Radio Network and is written by Bob and Debby Gass who are fantastic at the inspiration they put into everyday words that we all can understand. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment